Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the official site of Telkomsel Orbit. This page contains terms and conditions for all Telkomsel Orbit customers who use Telkomsel Orbit products and or services (in the form of data), content, features, social media with Telkomsel Orbit accounts, and Telkomsel Orbit products accessed through websites and other internet media and telecommunications networks owned by Telkomsel Orbit ("Services"). By using Telkomsel Orbit products and or services and accessing this page, this means an agreement between you and Telkomsel Orbit. You are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the applicable provisions. Telkomsel Orbit urges you to read these Terms and Conditions carefully, Telkomsel Orbit has the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time, therefore you are encouraged to access regularly to find out about the changes (if any).
Telkomsel Orbit is a digital telecommunications brand with a GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication) system that provides prepaid products marketed in Indonesia.
Telkomsel Orbit Card
- Customers who are new to Telkomsel Orbit products will get a SIM Card (Subscriber Identity Module).
- By using the Telkomsel Orbit Prepaid Card, the Customer states that he is subject to and bound to these Terms and Conditions of Use including changes (if any) determined by Telkomsel Orbit.
- Telkomsel Orbit SIM cards can only be activated in Indonesia no later than 30 days after the customer makes a payment for the purchase of a starter pack.
- For prepaid starter cards that have passed the validity period, the SIM card cannot be activated and the balance of the credit listed on the starter card will be lost. The Telkomsel Orbit prepaid starter card cannot be returned to Telkomsel Orbit to be replaced with a valid starter card and the Customer cannot claim compensation to Telkomsel Orbit.
- Telkomsel Orbit SIM card can be used up to 1 year after charging the last data packet, if within a period of 1 year the card is not used, then the card will automatically not be valid for use anymore.
- When activating the Telkomsel Orbit Prepaid Card, the customer is required to fill in the correct and complete personal data and the customer states that the data provided is the truth. Telkomsel Orbit has the right to deactivate numbers known to provide false or incorrect data as stipulated by the Indonesian Ministry of Communication and Information.
- Customers whose Telkomsel Orbit SIM Card lost or stolen can immediately report via the Telkomsel Orbit application by opening the help page and choosing to contact customer service via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers are allowed to replace lost or damaged Telkomsel Orbit SIM Cards through the Telkomsel Orbit application with the terms and conditions set by Telkomsel Orbit
- For the replacement of the SIM Card, Telkomsel Orbit has the right to charge:
- Administrative costs in accordance with applicable regulations on Telkomsel Orbit;
- Other costs required in connection with a SIM Card replacement.
- For the SIM card replacement, Telkomsel Orbit has the right to charge additional fees for shipping in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Telkomsel Orbit is not responsible for lost credit (for prepaid products) on the Telkomsel Orbit Prepaid Card that has been damaged or lost.
Purchasing and Setting Up Telkomsel Orbit
- The purchase of Telkomsel Orbit products can only be done through the website www.myorbit.id.
- The process of setting up the Telkomsel Orbit product can be done using an official application on Google PlayStore or a shortcut link.
Intellectual Property Rights
Telkomsel Orbit has the brands, logos and applications for the Telkomsel Orbit Products which are entirely protected by applicable law in Indonesia such as but not limited to the Copyright Act and Trademark Law. You are not allowed to use, duplicate, implement, apply the brand, logo and / or application without prior written approval from Telkomsel Orbit. You are forbidden to use the Intellectual Property Rights of Telkomsel Orbit and act in the name of Telkomsel Orbit without a legal basis. Telkomsel Orbit has the right to sue for the illegal use of Intellectual Property Rights based on applicable legal provisions.
Refund and Return of Goods
Telkomsel Orbit is committed to processing customer fund refunds with the following conditions:
- Refunds can be submitted if:
- The customer has activated the modem at the location according to Telkomsel Orbit's service coverage
- Customers do not use modems outside the service range of Telkomsel Orbit
- Filing a refund is made a maximum of 7 days after the modem is declared by the expedition service has been received
- The Telkomsel Orbit Modem device is still in good condition.
- The Refund process is carried out through the following steps:
- Make sure the requirements in point 1 above are met
- Send a refund submission through the MyOrbit application on the help page or send an email to email@example.com with the subject REFUND and attach the following documents:
- Proof of transfer (in the form of photos or screenshots)
- Details of the sender's bank account for refund purposes (in the form of: account holder's name, bank name, account number)
- Reasons for a refund
- Photo modem device
- Wait for confirmation for the Modem return process.
- If the application is approved, the customer must send back the Telkomsel Orbit modem with the following completions:
- Device unit
- Sim Card (already installed in the device)
- LAN cable
- Guarantee card
- Modem packaging box
- If modem Telkomsel Orbit has been received in warehouse (as address), refund will be made to the account of the party sending the funds, not later than 3 (three) weeks by our payment channel partner.
Telkomsel Orbit Product Prices and Rates
- The price scheme of Telkomsel Orbit products may change at any time in accordance with the pricing policies set by Telkomsel Orbit.
- Telkomsel Orbit has the right to change / terminate / add any part of the Service or price structure at any time based on Telkomsel Orbit policy and / or if determined and approved by the Government.
- Telkomsel Orbit may impose different rates at certain locations and times in accordance with Telkomsel Orbit's tariff policies.
- Tariffs can change at any time in accordance with Telkomsel Orbit tariff policies which will be informed via the website www.myorbit.id
- Telkomsel Orbit only has data service features.
Telkomsel Orbit SIM Card Shipment
- Delivery of the Telkomsel Orbit SIM Card via courier is done every Monday to Saturday.
- So that delivery is done on the same day, ordering by courier Monday-Friday is done before 16:00 and on Saturdays before 13.00, orders above that hour will be made on the next operational day
- Shipments can only be made to locations that are in accordance with the postal or district code listed on the Telkomsel Orbit website
- The SIM Card will not be sent if the location does not match the postal or district code available on the Telkomsel Orbit website
Payment mechanism can be done through:
- Outlets / merchants (Alfamart, PT. Pos Indonesia, Pegadaian)
- E-wallet (LinkAja, Gopay, OVO, FUND)
- Bank with a virtual account
- Credit Card (full payment)
Misuse of Services
In serving customers, Telkomsel Orbit is obliged to maintain service quality from behaviors that may jeopardize network quality and customer convenience. In accordance with that then:
- Telkomsel Orbit has the right to restrict and block services in the form of data against users known to use Telkomsel Orbit services with an indication of bad faith; such as but not limited to the use of services beyond normal limits of normal use or without the use of tools or misuse of Telkomsel Orbit services that are contrary to the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations;
- Telkomsel Orbit is not responsible for misuse of the Telkomsel Orbit Card by other third parties, or for the content and communication sent through the Telkomsel Orbit telecommunications network.
- Telkomsel Orbit is only intended for individual purposes and is not intended to be resold (reseller). Telkomsel Orbit has the right to limit bookings for Telkomsel Orbit cards that are indicated for use in resale activities.
Customer Service Access
Customer service is done through telephone contacts on the web and the Orbit application, via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In carrying out the service, Telkomsel Orbit has the right at any time to renew the service, with considerations such as but not limited to:
- Determined by the authorities;
- Services are no longer in accordance with the times and the latest technology;
- The service is no longer used and the service will be switched with similar services; and
- Other considerations deemed appropriate and appropriate by Telkomsel Orbit.
- By updating a Service, the Customer agrees to release Telkomsel Orbit from all legal claims and responsibilities arising from the policies referred to.
Blocking and Suspension of Service
Telkomsel Orbit has the right, at the discretion and comfort of all its customers, to block and / or suspend services in the event of things such as but not limited to:
- If there is an official request from the authorized agency;
- If there is an indication of misuse of the Service in any way that causes harm to both Telkomsel Orbit and to other customers;
- In violation of these Terms and Conditions;
- If the use of Telkomsel Orbit products is strongly suspected and accompanied by valid evidence it is used to commit acts that violate the law such as but not limited to fraud, as stipulated in the laws and regulations in force in Indonesia.
For blocked and suspended service, the Customer is not competent to claim any compensation from Telkomsel Orbit.
Force majeure are extraordinary events that occur outside the control of Telkomsel Orbit that can cause customers to not be able to enjoy Telkomsel Orbit services, such as but not limited to:
- Natural disasters such as earthquakes, storms, accidents, floods, wars, riots;
- Actions of other parties so that Telkomsel Orbit cannot provide services to Customers;
- Technical problems or other reasons beyond the control and control of Telkomsel Orbit.
* In the event of a force majeure, Telkomsel Orbit is released from its responsibility.
- Telkomsel Orbit has the right to withdraw service reclaims from customers both temporarily and completely in the event of a technical error and / or misuse of service and the Customer agrees to free Telkomsel Orbit from all legal claims and responsibilities.
- Telkomsel Orbit is not responsible for claims relating to the use of Telkomsel Orbit products used on telephone or other infrastructure or equipment relating to telecommunications services provided by Telkomsel Orbit resulting in physical injury, disease, health risk or other damages arising as due to the use of telecommunications services.
- Every new provision which is informed either on the website or other media determined by Telkomsel Orbit from time to time is considered part of the Terms and Conditions for the subscription that applies to Telkomsel Orbit customers.
- Telkomsel Orbit is not responsible for any losses arising as a result of misuse of Telkomsel Orbit Product numbers by other parties who are not responsible.
- The customer agrees to receive information from time to time related to Telkomsel Orbit's marketing program products and parties who work with Telkomsel Orbit in accordance with the reasonable limits set by Telkomsel Orbit.
- More specific terms and conditions are governed further by the terms and conditions of each of the Telkomsel Orbit services.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice, therefore customers are advised to always access this page to find out about the changes (if any).