1. COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION
What personal information do we collect?
Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your:
- Profile Picture
- Social Media ID
- Country you live in
- IP address
- Browser information and device archive.
- Information gathered through cookie, pixel tag and other technologies
- Application data usage
- Location information
How do we gather personal information?
We and our service providers can collect personal information through different ways including:
- Through the Site: We may collect Personal Information through the Site, for example, when you log in or make a purchase.
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you contact customer service.
- From Other Sources: We may receive Personal Information from other sources, such as through public databases; joint marketing partners; social networking platforms from people with whom you are friends or in other ways connected to social networking platforms, as well as from other third parties.
- Via browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically by your device.
- Through your use of the Application.
- From You: Information such as your date of birth, gender and postal code, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, can be collected when you voluntarily provide this information.
- Physical Location: We can collect physical location of your device.
How do we use Personal Information?
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your questions and fulfill your requests, such as to send newsletters or to answer your questions and comments.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information about the Site and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to process your payment, send an order to you, communicate with you about your purchase and provide you with customer service.
- To provide you with updates and announcements about our products, promotions and announcements and to send you an invitation to participate in our special program.
- To enable you to contact and be contacted by other users through the Site, as permitted by the applicable Site.
- To allow you to participate in message boards, chats, profile pages and blogs and other services where you can enter information and materials (including our Social Networking Pages).
- For our business purposes, such as analysis and management of our business, market research, auditing, new product development, improving our Site, improving our products and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, adjusting the experience and content of the Site based on your previous activities on the Site, and measure customer satisfaction and provide customer service (including problem solving related to customer problems).
- We use information collected through your browser or device for statistical purposes and also to ensure that the Site functions properly.
- We may use the physical location of your device to provide you services and personalized content based on location. We can also share the physical location of your device, combined with information about what advertisements you have seen and other information we have collected, with our marketing partners to be able to enable them to provide you with more personalized content and to learn about the effectiveness of campaigns. advertising.
- As we deem it necessary or appropriate: (a) based on applicable law, including laws outside the country of residence; (b) to comply with due process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside the country of residence; (d) to implement our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operational activities or one of our affiliates; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property, and / or of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to enable us to pursue available legal remedies or limit the damage we can sustain.
We use organizational, technical and administrative steps that are appropriate to protect Personal Information under our control.
4. ACCESS, MODIFICATION AND CHOICE
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
- To review, correct, update, keep confidential, delete or limit the use of your Personal Information that we have previously provided to us. In your request, please explain what information you want to change, be kept confidential from our database or be left to be known by us with limitations on what you want to provide for the use of your Personal Information.
- We will try to fulfill your request as soon as possible. Please note that despite our efforts, there may be residual information and other records that will remain in our database, which will not be deleted or changed.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES OR SERVICES
- We also are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure of policies and practices (including data security practices) from other organizations, such as Facebook, Instagram or application developers, social networking platform providers, operating system providers, wireless service providers or other device manufacturers, including Personal Information that you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our Application or Social Media Page.
6. RETENTION PERIOD
7. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We generally ask you not to send us, and so that you do not disclose, sensitive Personal Information (for example, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or religious views, etc.) on or through the Site or to us.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos contained in this Website, are the property of TELKOMSEL ORBIT and are protected by law.
- For whatever reason, any duplication, reproduction or translation of any trademark, service mark, trade name and logo is prohibited from this Website, without the prior written permission of TELKOMSEL.
- Any use of logos, images, trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos posted on this Website without permission may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy and publicity laws, and regulations and statutes on communication.
9. OTHER INFORMATION: COMPLIANCE WITH LAW PROCESSES
We may provide your Personal Data to legal consultants, law enforcement officials, government agencies and other third parties which are made possible expressly in legislation.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- TELKOMSEL is not responsible in any case for any losses suffered directly or indirectly arising from the use of information, material or software on this Website or caused by links to other sites.
- You hereby acknowledge that the Services, Applications, Accounts and / or Systems may or may experience, have or have limitations, delays, and / or other problems including those caused due to or in connection with (a) network unavailability or limitations (including internet networks) and / or use or (b) the unavailability, disruption or non-functioning of certain features on the device you are using. We are not responsible for any delays, delays, failures, disruptions or failures of a Transaction caused by the foregoing.
- You hereby acknowledge that there is a possibility that (a) the System or Application (or any part of the System or Application) is unstable, interrupted, stopped, does not work properly, does not work properly and / or has a number of bugs, and / or (b ) Services (or certain features or parts) are subject to change, not available, and for that you agree not to submit a claim with us.
- You hereby agree and commit to free us from all claims in any form and anywhere in the event that we are unable to carry out, continue or forward the Transactions or orders or instructions from you through the Application or Account, either in part or in whole, caused by events - events or things beyond our control or ability including but not limited to (a) any disruption of computer viruses, (b) trojan horse systems, (c) components or systems that can harm and disrupt Applications, Services and / or Accounts, (d) Internet Service Provider services or services or other third party services available on the Service, and / or (e) natural disasters, war, riots, the state of equipment, systems or transmissions that are not functioning, power interruptions, interruptions telecommunications, government policies, banking and / or financial system failures and events or other causes outside of power or our ability.