1. This warranty applies to products whose data is stated on this warranty card for 12 (twelve) months from the date of purchase.
2. The warranty stated in this warranty card is only valid for the first buyer ("Buyer") of the product stated in this warranty card and is not transferable to anyone.
3. This guarantee applies if the Warranty card has been filled in completely and correctly, affixed with the seller's shop stamp.
4. This warranty is only valid in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
5. During this warranty period, Huawei After Sales Service Center will repair or replace, depending on the considerations and stipulated in the limited warranty conditions, the defective product or product parts with new goods or parts made by the factory and return the product to Buyer is in good condition.
6. All transportation, shipping and handling costs incurred as a result of shipping this product to and from Huawei After Sales Service Center shall be borne by the Buyer.
7. Apart from the costs mentioned in point (6), the Buyer will not be charged for spare parts or service related to the repairs or replacements stated in point (5).
8. All replaced parts, modules or equipment will become the property of Huawei After Sales Service Center.
9. This warranty does not cover shells / outer cosmetic parts, other accessories, consumables (rubber covers, etc.).
10. Buyers are required to show proof of purchase and warranty card that can prove the date and place of purchase of the products listed on the card.
11. This warranty does not apply if:
a. Abnormal / incorrect product use, product use / storage in abnormal / incorrect conditions or environment, product has been modified / changed, including but not limited to software or hardware modification without Huawei's approval, product shell that is dirty or defective, the product has been repaired by parties other than the Huawei After Sales Service Center including but not limited to the use of unauthorized spare parts, use of software from the internet and unofficial drivers, unstable power supply voltage, self-oxidation process, exposure to liquid / water, lightning strikes , accidents, force majeure, carelessness, and / or other causes that are beyond the reach of the Huawei After Sales Service Center, including damaged spare parts and broken / damaged antenna unless it is directly caused by a manufacturing error. The buyer does not notify / claim to the Huawei After Sales Service Center about damage or malfunction of the product during the warranty period.
b. The warranty seal has been opened / damaged.
c. The product serial seal is missing or unclear.
d. Product labels are missing, altered or unclear.
e. The product serial number or accessory date code has been removed, damaged, or changed. Or the serial number is different from the serial number stated on the proof of purchase.
f. The product has / has used accessories that were not issued by Huawei for the same type of product, or used accessories incorrectly.
12. Huawei After Sales Service Center is not responsible for accidental damage or which is the result of certain actions, or for loss of function or benefits that have been anticipated, loss or disruption of communications, non-operation or loss or disruption of data arising from use or the inability to use the product.
13. All warranty information, product features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
14. Huawei's decision regarding all matters relating to defects, manufacturing methods or materials of Huawei products is the final and decisive decision, and Buyer hereby agrees to comply with such decision.
Full requirements can be seen on the warranty card.